Thread Rating:

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nood onderhoud i3D
Nieuw (regulier!) onderhoud aangekondigd met betrekking tot de dedicated server:

Quote:Dear Customer, 
We will perform maintenance on the network of our dedicated server suite on: 09 June 2015. The maintenance window starts at 00:01 CEST and ends at 7:00 CEST.

During this maintenance window we will perform the following actions:
1) Replace the suite's aggregation Brocade VDX6720 switches with newer Brocade VDX6740 switches: a significant investment in preparation of future bandwidth growth.
2) Enable features to improve DDoS resiliency, further scale up connectivity between VDX fabric and gateway routers.
3) Upgrade firmware on the Top-of-Rack switches to implement bug-fixes, improve stability, and enable new features.

Estimated impact:
Dedicated server customers may notice their WAN ports going down for up to 15 minutes, usually much shorter, while we reload their ToR switch and migrate its uplink to the new network core. Customers with a 10GbE uplink that have already been migrated to the new infrastructure will not notice service impact during the maintenance window.

Heeft dus mogelijke impact op Procon, Plex, FTP en de gameservers die er op draaien voor de nachtbrakers onder ons.

Messages In This Thread
Nood onderhoud i3D - by bvk - 10-11-2014, 20:19
RE: Nood onderhoud i3D - by CptChaosNL - 10-11-2014, 20:47
RE: Nood onderhoud i3D - by Fonta - 10-11-2014, 20:49
RE: Nood onderhoud i3D - by bvk - 08-06-2015, 17:46